Posts Tagged "Alpha Brain Wave State"
The Delta state is when someone is totally out of consciousness as in a coma state. In this state brain activity ranges from 0 to 4. This is when people are called almost brain dead or a vegetable because of such little activity.
Mind control and hypnosis occur in the Alpha state. Self hypnosis can also be induced while a person is in the Alpha brain wave state. It is at this state that one’s mind set can be changed. The subconscious is open to suggestion. It is recommended that if one is aware when they are in the alpha state to make use of it with positive affirmations and visualization to achieve what they want in their lives. When in the Alpha state if one visualizes their desires as if they are real it is possible that this is how we manifest them in reality.
This is because the subconscious mind propels our conscious efforts. For this reason some people mediate and use positive mantras as a reinforcement of their desires. The main reason why this works is because the subconscious mind believes what it is told in the alpha state to be true. It is because of this reason hypnotists and those that use mind control state their demands in the present. The subconscious thinks in the here and now. It is also true that the subconscious mind does not register words like “will” and things of that nature because they are of an undefined futuristic nature. “Will” is never happening its conjecture.
When people are programmed either through self hypnosis, mind control or hypnosis, the wording to the target is crucial. What the programmer directs through his word must be clear, stating what is wanted and looked at from every aspect before the directive is planted. Not to do so can mean things can go wrong.
The more intense the target or the person experiences a visualization; the stronger the mind output will occur when the person is fully conscious. This is because the subconscious plants the action for the conscious state. When a person output is strong they are more apt to succeed with what they have in their subconscious.
One of the best weapons against being a victim of mind control is trusting your gut. The agent will try and make you doubt own sanity. The whole task the agent is going for is to break down the victim to the point where they no longer recognize their own identity. Today the level of sophistication in mind control reaches new levels with all the technology that is available. You can control someone remotely while they are in their home via their computer or telephone. They do not have to be taken to the woods or a shed like the earlier days of political mind control. Regardless of the location there are seven things that are done to insure that a person is being effectively brainwashed. These are the seven tactics used. You do not have to have all seven inflicted on a victim to have effective brainwashing, it depends on their susceptibility levels:
1. The person is prepared for the mind controlling called “softening up”. In this phase hypnotic and suggestibility techniques are employed. They include things like using visuals which can be pictures, or images on computers or monitor screens and things like holograms projected into the persons home. Sounds are also used. Sounds are directed to the victims environment. They can range from high frequency sound waves to every day sounds out the victims window like constant planes flying or birds chirping. They can send subliminal messages using sound, they can incorporate the victim’s phone line, verbal repetitions. If the agent has contact with the victim physically they may even incorporate touch into the softening up process. Tactile stimulation and withdrawal (through touch) or any of the above are used as fixated drills where the sound or visual is constantly bombarding the victim to cause an effect.
In the softening up phase repetitive things are done to the victim in order to break their current patterns of thought and put them in an easier alpha state. These repetitive type of things also bombard their nervous system helping to cause emotional unbalance. Other things the agent will use in the softening up phase can include flashing lights at intervals through the persons home to cause sleep deprivation; or even making the victim repeat various activities such as answering a ringing phone at intervals. Things like encouraging nutritional deprivation is also welcomed ( An example would be stressing the person needs to lose weight rapidly, not in a healthy fashion. When a person is not healthy nutritionally their bodies and minds break down easier, than a healthy person).
2. Tactic 2- Using rewards and punishments in an attempt to control a person’s environment. Social isolation is encouraged. Ex. Make the person afraid to leave their home. This can also isolate them from friends and family as well. In extreme cases this is where the person is imprisoned. They are so afraid to leave their homes they become a prisoner of fear there.
3. Tactic 3 -Controlling the persons communication and discrediting the information they receive. An example would be the agent taps the victims phone and the victim being of non importance in the world cannot get police intervention to stop the taps legally. The agents monitor who the victim talks to and drops their calls when they feel like it.
4. Tactic 4- The person is made to appear unstable to others and themselves by the tactics employed by the agent. This is done to discredit the victims claims that they are being manipulated. These are done through efforts to destabilize the victims sense of credibility by undermining their basic consciousness, reality awareness, world view, emotional control, and defense mechanisms. The agent does this to get the victim to reinterpret their life’s history, and adopt a new version of causality. For instance if the victim tells someone they suspect they are being manipulated through mind control and the agent finds out and goes to the person the victim told and tells them that their friend is mentally challenged as a result. This is done to discredit the victim to those they are close to and to alienate them.
5. Tactic 5- Includes intense and frequent attempts to undermine a person’s confidence in himself and his judgment, creating a sense of powerlessness. Many times the agent will pay off people to go along with the agents plan and this further isolates the victim and makes them feel helpless. This includes paying of people in the police and political arenas if their agenda meets those needs; as well as paying people to also harass the victim upon request.
6. Tactic 6- Nonphysical punishments are used such as intense humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, social status changes, intense guilt, anxiety, manipulation and other techniques for creating strong aversive emotional arousals, etc. An example of this would be if one works at home on the computer and their work is constantly sabotaged through remote access of the agent to anger them to the point of rage so others will view the victim as unstable as well.
7. Tactic 7-Certain secular psychological threats [force] are used or are present: That failure to adopt the approved attitude, belief, or consequent behavior will lead to severe punishment or dire consequence, (e.g. physical or mental illness, the reappearance of a prior physical illness, drug dependence, economic collapse, social failure, divorce, disintegration, failure to find a mate, etc.). Psychological threats also include the threat of harming someone’s loved ones if they do not comply.
Mind control is a method by which a person is systematically stripped of their own sense of self and replaced with what an agent deems they should be instead. This is a violation of human rights. If you suspect that you or someone you know is a victim of this practice; awareness is the first step to combat the tricks of manipulation that an agent will use. Mind control is designed to get into one’s head and use it to their full advantage.